Disclaimer: Any reference to any person, or organization, or activities, products, or services related to such person or organization do not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of Chinese Club of Western New York.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Time: 10 AM-Noon, Saturday, June 16th
Location: Clarence Public Library Community Room
Presenters: Ms. Wan Qing Zhang, L. Ac. (Master Degree of Acupuncture, NY Chiropractic College, a member of CCWNY)
- Acupuncture’s principles and applications
- Regular health maintenance
- Q and A
Topics on Home Maintenance
- Home basics: structure, plumbing, electrical, HVAC
- Maintenance and repairs
- Q and A
Topics on Estate Planning and Protection (遗产规划讲座）
- Wills and estate planning
- Car accidents and other types of accidents
- Business formations and financial work
- Real Estate
- Medicaid and nursing homes
Topics on New Federal Tax Law (新联邦税法讲座）
- Different sources of income and how they are taxed under the current tax law vs new law.
- Standard deduction vs itemize deduction, details on itemized deduction and how the new tax law changed the itemized deduction. Mortgage interest and property tax deductions will be covered under the itemized deduction.
- Any new filing requirement and changes to some common tax credits