Western New York Chinese Chamber of Commerce (WNY-CCC) is a non-profit organization operating under the Chinese Club of Western New York (CC-WNY). Its primary mission is to provide a platform for the local Chinese business owners, individuals and other business entities to network and communicate. It will also function as a catalyst to promote the entrepreneurship within the Chinese American community of WNY and foster beneficial collaborations between Chinese and American business.
- Participate in chamber networking events (e.g. mid-summer cocktail gathering, Holiday banquet) with no additional cost.
- Business presentation opportunities (business member only, at chamber events or ad hoc).
- Discounted (50%) business ADs on Chamber website
HOW TO JOIN
- Download Membership form, mail membership form and annual due to the treasurer.
- Join at our event.
- Chair: Ms. Jasmine Chen – Jasmine.email@example.com
- Vice-Chair: Mr. Jiannan Wu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Mr. Libing Wu – email@example.com
- Treasurer: Ms. Vivien Lin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Planning: Yan Liu – Yan.email@example.com
- Development Executive: Zhen Jiang – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Program and Entertainment: Yanhong Baranski – email@example.com
- Chair: Ms. Emily Sheng
- Vice-Chair: Mr. Maochun Qin
- Treasurer: Ms. Li Wei
- Secretary: Mr. Jun Wei, Mr. Libing Wu
- Development Executive: Ms. Jasmine Chen
- Chair: Mr. Ken Hu
- Vice-Chair: Ms. Emily Sheng
WNY-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 753
Getzville, NY 14068